Child and Youth Social Health Atlas of Australia: References
- Graetz B. Socio-economic status in education research and policy. In: Ainley J et al. (Eds.), Socio-economic status and school education. Canberra: Department of Education, Employment and Training (DEET) and Australian Council for Educational Research (ACER); 1995.
- Williams T, Long M, Carpenter P, Hayden M. Year 12 in the 1980's: report of a study supported by the Commonwealth EIP program. Canberra: AGPS; 1993.
- Considine G, Zappala G. Factors influencing the educational performance of students from disadvantaged backgrounds. In: Eardley T, Bradbury B (Eds.), Competing visions: refereed Proceedings of the National Social Policy Conference 2001. (SPRC Report 1/02). Sydney: Social Policy Research Centre, University of New South Wales; 2002.
- Ryan C, Sartbayeva S. Young Australians and social inclusion. Canberra: Social Policy Evaluation, Analysis, and Research (SPEAR) Centre, Australian National University; 2011.
- Townsend P. Deprivation. J Soc Policy. 1987;16:125-46.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS). Household use of information technology, Australia, 2010-11. (ABS Cat. no. 8146.0). Canberra: ABS; 2011.
- McMillan J, Marks GN. School leavers in Australia: profiles and pathways. (Research report no. 31). Camberwell, Victoria: Australian Council for Educational Research, 2003.
- Norton A, Cherastidtham, I and Mackey W. Mapping Higher Education 2018. Grattan Institute, 2018 [accessed 19 February 2019]. Available from: https://grattan.edu.au/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/907-Mapping-Australian-higher-education-2018.pdf
- Australian Institute of Health and Welfare 2018. Australia’s health 2018. Australia’s health series no. 16, 4.12 Antenatal risk factors.
- AHMAC 2012. Quoted in AIHW, Australia’s health 2018, 4.12 Antenatal risk factors.
- Laws PJ, Grayson N, Sullivan EA. Australia's mothers and babies, 2004. (AIHW Cat. no. PER 34). Sydney: Australian Institute of Health and Welfare (AIHW), 2006.
- Australian Institute of Health and Welfare (AIHW). A picture of Australia’s children, 2012. Canberra: AIHW, 2012.
- Australian Institute of Health and Welfare (AIHW). Australian hospital statistics 2011-12. Health services series no. 50. (Cat. no. HSE 134.) Canberra: AIHW; 2013.