Accessing the notes on the data
Notes on the data: Overview
The individual Notes on the data
The individual Notes on the data website pages - linked within the maps; and selected pages (refer to section below) - include:
- a policy context statement;
- specific notes for each indicator, where relevant;
- statistical information (i.e. numerator, denominator and detail of analysis);
- and the data source(s).
The Notes on the data pdf
A combined version of the is also available for;
- The Social Health Atlas of Australia Notes on the data (.pdf format)
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Population Social Health Atlas of Australia Notes on the data (.pdf format)
They are additionally linked within their respective data workbooks (xls or xlsx). However, this .pdf is a simplified version of the individual notes, as it does not include the policy context statements.
Accessing the individual Notes on the data
The following are the options for accessing the individual Notes on the data via this website: